What's new? Books, Research Page, etc.
Brief Personal Data:
- 1964: born in Belen Köyü, Tirebolu,
- 1982: Istanbul Erkek Lisesi, Istanbul,
- 1986: B.S. in Physics, Bogaziçi
Univ, Istanbul, Turkey.
- 1992: Ph.D. in Physics,
Yale Univ, New Haven, CT, USA.
I use Macintosh.
Polly, Dolly, etc... from the horse's mouth: The Roslin Institute
- (I remember this only approximately:)
Every child is born with the mentality of a scientist: They are curious
about everything, and always ask questions. But, don't worry... We grown-ups,
parents, teachers, the society at large, will eventually stifle that curiosity,
and make them into harmonious members of society. A few refuse to grow
up, and those are the ones that become scientists and artists. --- Leon
Lederman, Nobel Prizewinner in Physics
- Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people. ---
attributed to Admiral Hyman G. Rickover or Eleanor Roosevelt
- The tool makes the hand proud. --- Turkish proverb, translated.
- Never ascribe to malice that which can be adequately
explained by ignorance --- Bill Arnett?, author of The
- When the flock makes an about-face, the stragglers become leaders.
--- Turkish proverb?, translated
- If you get up to dance, you have to shake your butt. --- (Local?)Turkish
proverb, translated from my grandma
You can quote me on that!
If you liked my site, you will like these
Home | Home in Turkish |
What's new |
My Research & Physics |
Teaching & Education |
Exploration of the Cosmos |
Üniversiteye Giri$ Sistemi Projesi |
Books | Science Fiction |
Photography | Macintosh |
Quotes | Istanbul |
Turkey |If you liked my site, you will like these
To contact me, or report problems, use firstname.lastname@example.org